Reiki is an ancient Japanese healing art that promotes deep relaxation and increased vitality within the mind and body. The word Reiki (which means “Universal Life Energy”), is effective in increasing the movement of energy (or Ki) within our body, allowing our entire system to detoxify and rejuvenate itself. This “Universal Life Energy” is the matter that sustains life, and over the last 50 years physicists have discovered this matter to be the source of all things.
During a Reiki healing session, the practitioner places his/her hands on various energy centers of the body in order to facilitate the movement of energy. This energy is wise and knows exactly where it is needed within each and every unique individual. When we allow our mind and body to receive pure conscious energy through touch we are given the opportunity to ease physical ailments, but also target the source of “dis-ease”.
Reiki works in conjunction with all other medical and/or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. It is a safe, natural, and effective holistic treatment.
Benefits of Reiki:
- reduces the effects of stress, anxiety, and insomnia
- promotes feelings of peace, calm, harmony, and positivity
- helps to clear and focus the mind
- can help decrease inflammation and accelerate recovery from illnesses and /or injury
- balances our energy field and chakras
- can assist with chronic problems such as headaches, asthma, depression, etc.
- can help the dying experience a better quality of life
- can increase creativity and promote spiritual growth
- can help resolve life issues and serve as a catalyst for positive change
My experience has lead me to work with all types of conditions including the following;
- back pain
- general anxiety
- knee pain
Reiki truly has to be experienced in order to gain a true understanding of how it can benefit your life. The results really speak for themselves.
-$45 for a 30 min session
-$55 for a 45 min session
-$65 for a 1 hour session
Contact Melissa Davies to book your Reiki appointment, thank you!